Dairy Alerts - Feb 2000
Microbiological issues associatedwith heat treated milks The key issues associated with themicrobiological quality of heat-treated milks are examined, particularly safety andproduct quality. The principal types of heat treatment used for milk includepasteurization, sterilization, thermization and UHT. Microbiological standards for theseproducts are summarized. The pathogens that could occur in raw milk and that could surviveheat treatment are described. Critical control points during the processing of milk arediscussed, including raw milk quality, processing temperature and time, post-processingcontamination and storage temperature. Different tests for measuring the keeping qualityof heat-treated milk are summarized.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-drinks gives you the widest beverage market coverage.
Paid just-drinks members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 14 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Olly Wehring, editor of just-drinks
- just The Preview - Diageo's FY preliminaries
- Diageo chief admits "tougher than expected" year
- Focus - Diageo's FY Performance by Region, Brand
- Molson Coors CEO exit - Mega-Merger on hold?
- Comment - Beer - What’s in a (Brand) Name?
- ASA bans Jägermeister TV ad
- Belvédère chairman to step down
- Diageo boosts exec committee
- Diageo silent over Shuijingfang writedown report
- Diageo writes down Shuijingfang value by GBP264m