Dairy Alerts - Feb 2000
Microbiological issues associatedwith heat treated milks The key issues associated with themicrobiological quality of heat-treated milks are examined, particularly safety andproduct quality. The principal types of heat treatment used for milk includepasteurization, sterilization, thermization and UHT. Microbiological standards for theseproducts are summarized. The pathogens that could occur in raw milk and that could surviveheat treatment are described. Critical control points during the processing of milk arediscussed, including raw milk quality, processing temperature and time, post-processingcontamination and storage temperature. Different tests for measuring the keeping qualityof heat-treated milk are summarized.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-drinks gives you the widest beverage market coverage.
Paid just-drinks members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Olly Wehring, editor of just-drinks
- The category today - Scotch Whisky I
- Protein interest offers drinks opportunities - NPD
- Boom time for soft drinks in West Europe?
- Patron's lesson for the broader spirits sector
- Alcohol and the risk of breast cancer - ISFAR
- Analysts clash over AB InBev SAB Brexit impact
- Pernod switches Travel Retail Europe op's director
- AB InBev unveils Stella Artois three-packs
- Rum "yet to maximise" GTR potential - Bacardi
- SABMiller issues currency alert as Africa weakens
- Global Scotch whisky insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global travel retail insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global RTD insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global non-Scotch whiskies insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Keurig Green Mountain in Hot Drinks (World)