Dairy Alerts - Feb 2000
Microbiological issues associatedwith heat treated milks The key issues associated with themicrobiological quality of heat-treated milks are examined, particularly safety andproduct quality. The principal types of heat treatment used for milk includepasteurization, sterilization, thermization and UHT. Microbiological standards for theseproducts are summarized. The pathogens that could occur in raw milk and that could surviveheat treatment are described. Critical control points during the processing of milk arediscussed, including raw milk quality, processing temperature and time, post-processingcontamination and storage temperature. Different tests for measuring the keeping qualityof heat-treated milk are summarized.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-drinks gives you the widest beverage market coverage.
Paid just-drinks members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 14 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Olly Wehring, editor of just-drinks
- Comment - The Appeal and Perils of Craft
- Review of the Year 2014 - Part IV: Spirits
- Cuba-US Normalisation: Bacardi, Pernod Winners?
- Sustainability in Wine - Part I
- Time is Right for Refresco Gerber Exit
- Belvédère to sell assets, streamline portfolio
- Belvedere vodka tie-up over new James Bond film
- Diageo ups focus on China with Mortlach roll-out
- Diageo rolls out Beckham's Haig Club to US
- Brown-Forman eyeing Scotch, Irish whisk(e)y entry?
- Global vodka insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Global Scotch whisky insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- The IWSR Forecast Report - 2014-2019 Global Review
- Global Tequila Market 2014-2018
- just-drinks on-trend: Craft beer - fortunes and future