Dairy Alerts - Feb 2000
Microbiological issues associatedwith heat treated milks The key issues associated with themicrobiological quality of heat-treated milks are examined, particularly safety andproduct quality. The principal types of heat treatment used for milk includepasteurization, sterilization, thermization and UHT. Microbiological standards for theseproducts are summarized. The pathogens that could occur in raw milk and that could surviveheat treatment are described. Critical control points during the processing of milk arediscussed, including raw milk quality, processing temperature and time, post-processingcontamination and storage temperature. Different tests for measuring the keeping qualityof heat-treated milk are summarized.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-drinks gives you the widest beverage market coverage.
Paid just-drinks members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 15 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Olly Wehring, editor of just-drinks
- Comment - Diageo Steps Up Defence of Haig Club
- just the Preview - Diageo Q2 & H1
- Focus - Diageo's H1 Results by Region, Brand
- just the Facts - Top 20 US Beers by Value, Volume
- Comment - Spirits - Where Next for Scotch Whisky?
- Belvedere vodka tie-up over new James Bond film
- Diageo speaks out over supplier contract changes
- Brown-Forman appoints Jack Daniel's president
- Diageo inks UK distribution deals
- ASA rejects Haig Club ad complaints
- Global RTD/RTS insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Diageo plc (DGE) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
- Global vodka insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Edrington Group in Spirits (World)
- Global Consumer Trends and Key Consumer Targets in Alcoholic Beverages