Combatting Winter Infections
We consider it quite a feat to escapewinter without a single cold. However, research is beginning to indicate that a healthydiet may help strengthen the immune system and give your body the best chance of fightingcolds. To date, the only specific cold treatmentsavailable from your doctor or pharmacist are designed to deal with symptoms such as sorethroats, runny or stuffy noses, coughing, sneezing and sleeplessness. Very little adviceis given on diet for the simple reason that there is little research-based evidence tosuggest that what you eat has much effect once the virus has taken hold.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-drinks gives you the widest beverage market coverage.
Paid just-drinks members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 15 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Olly Wehring, editor of just-drinks
- Is Brown-Forman doing a Jack Daniel's in Ireland?
- Are we kidding ourselves over craft spirits?
- Is Brown-Forman at the end of the SoCo road?
- What's behind Brown-Forman's Irish whiskey plans?
- Interview - Heineken global activation director
- Diageo, Treasury Wine Estates quiet on wine sale
- Diageo secures Xerox Corp CFO as finance head
- Tesco pulls several Carlsberg SKUs in UK
- Former Pernod Ricard exec joins Wakefield Wines
- Scotch whisky sees sales turn corner - SWA head
- The IWSR Duty Free/Travel Retail Summary Report 2015
- Future growth opportunities for global spirits
- Global gin insights - market data, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Global non-Scotch whiskies insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Global Scotch whisky insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research