Combatting Winter Infections
We consider it quite a feat to escapewinter without a single cold. However, research is beginning to indicate that a healthydiet may help strengthen the immune system and give your body the best chance of fightingcolds. To date, the only specific cold treatmentsavailable from your doctor or pharmacist are designed to deal with symptoms such as sorethroats, runny or stuffy noses, coughing, sneezing and sleeplessness. Very little adviceis given on diet for the simple reason that there is little research-based evidence tosuggest that what you eat has much effect once the virus has taken hold.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-drinks gives you the widest beverage market coverage.
Paid just-drinks members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Olly Wehring, editor of just-drinks
- Can craft breweries compete in lager arena?
- SABMiller's Q1 sales performance by region - Focus
- A Wild Geese, Pernod Ricard conspiracy theory?
- The Coca-Cola Co's Q2/H1 2016 results - Preview
- Remy Cointreau's Q1 performance by brand, region
- Diageo appoints new Smirnoff head
- Brown-Forman takes distribution in Spain in-house
- AB InBev halts VAIP incentive plan
- Gruppo Campari trials Negroni pre-mix
- AB InBev seeks single buyer for European beers
- Adultifying Soft Drinks; Capitalizing on rising adult demand for non-alcoholic beverages
- Global RTD insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global non-Scotch whiskies insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global travel retail insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global Scotch whisky insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends