Coke tops AC Nielsen's UK's biggest brand table
It is that time of year again, when the UK's top 50 favoured brands find out exactly how they are faring, with the annual Biggest Brands survey, compiled by AC Nielsen and published in the UK's Marketing magazine. Providing the most comprehensive overview of grocery brands for the year to April 2000, the Biggest Brands survey also looks at the growth in the top sectors and the UK's top 20 fastest-growing brands.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-drinks gives you the widest beverage market coverage.
Paid just-drinks members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Olly Wehring, editor of just-drinks
- Cannabis – A clear and present danger to alcohol
- Is Irish whiskey ready to recognise its potential?
- Interview - Bernstein analyst Trevor Stirling
- The European beer market - Focus
- Trump, local spirits and the IR role - The Analyst
- Diageo appoints first programmatic marketing head
- Diageo strike threat postponed with fresh vote
- Bacardi names new global communications head
- Corporate Relations Director to leave Diageo
- Diageo, Nolets unveil latest Ketel One campaign