Coca-Cola immerses itself in water
Coca-Cola was already spearheading the growth in the US bottled water segment with its Dasani brand but following two deals with Danone, the group now has a portfolio of complementary water brands. Ben Cooper looks at the recent developments in this dynamic market and suggests Coca-Cola has stolen a march on rival PepsiCo.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-drinks gives you the widest beverage market coverage.
Paid just-drinks members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Olly Wehring, editor of just-drinks
- Craft spirits shake-out will be just the beginning
- The decline of the flagship beer brand - Comment
- How Treasury is rewriting the rule book - Comment
- Job cuts not the whole story at AB InBev - Comment
- Interview- Veltins export manager Udo Bruns
- Diageo revamps Gordon's gin bottle in UK
- Diageo brands need "fixing and nurturing" - TWE
- Craft Brew Alliance poised for AB InBev takeover?
- SAB shareholders granted AB InBev vote split
- Pernod deal rescues Corby's FY
- The Next Seven Big Beverage Markets
- Global rum insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global RTD insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Carlsberg AS (CARL B) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
- Adultifying Soft Drinks; Capitalizing on rising adult demand for non-alcoholic beverages