ANALYSIS: (Coca-Cola) Blak to the drawing-board
The withdrawal of Coca-Cola's Blak brand from the US has once again shown that new product development can be something of a hit and miss affair, even for the most powerful and experienced companies. Blak clearly did not take off with US consumers but, writes Annette Farr, in today's market drinks companies may have to accept that flavours and concepts will have a limited shelf life, making constant innovation all the more vital.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-drinks gives you the widest beverage market coverage.
Paid just-drinks members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Olly Wehring, editor of just-drinks
- Pernod Ricard 's first-half results - Preview
- Pernod Ricard's H1 performance by region - Focus
- Carlsberg's Q4 & full-year results - Preview
- Carlsberg's full-year performance by region
- Heineken's FY performance by region - Focus
- Asahi Group lines up Grolsch, Meantime, Peroni buy
- Diageo completes wine category exit in US
- Beam Suntory targets Kenya with Edrington/FIX
- SABMiller's Europe chief to join Britvic board
- Pernod Ricard targets US through unit, exec switch