Club culture goes ice cool
Having already sold 5m units this year in The Netherlands, the latest product to ride the club culture wave is a pre-packaged spirit with a difference - its frozen. Freaky Ice is the brainchild of Dutchman Hank Sweep. Sweep who worked in the clubbing industry noticed the high incidence of clubbers eating frozen water to cool off. "I then came up with the idea to substitute water ice for alcohol ice," said Sweep.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-drinks gives you the widest beverage market coverage.
Paid just-drinks members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 14 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Olly Wehring, editor of just-drinks
- A tobacco analogy soft drinks will want to embrace
- PepsiCo to consider more re-franchising - CEO
- Cleaning China's seedier side brings Remy balance
- Pernod's Portman Group penalty - a coincidence?
- just The Preview - SABMiller's Q1
- Diageo's Captain Morgan Facebook ad banned
- Diageo faces public consultation over W&M sale
- William Grant silent on Drambuie bid talk
- Bacardi to fight US football team legal action
- Alcohol retailer group appoints new chairman