"We must be getting into the silly season" sighs Musty, which is certainly the case if the marketing efforts of the Champenois are anything to go by. At least the Cognacais have got their act together. Musty is finding herself inextricably drawn to swap her ubiquitous vodka and Red Bull for a glass of the brown stuff ever since Allied Domecq took on the services of the nice new marketing man. Hmm… Mrs Busta Rhymes such a nice ring to it.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-drinks gives you the widest beverage market coverage.
Paid just-drinks members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 14 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Olly Wehring, editor of just-drinks
- Interview - Bacardi global marketing boss, whisky
- Comment - Hybrid Spirits: Innovation or Laziness?
- Constellation grapples with glass as reality bites
- Brewers Feel Prolonged Russian Winter
- Focus - Heineken's H1 Performance by Region
- Mast-Jägermeister targets UK off-trade boost
- Diageo doubles intake for spirits start-ups scheme
- Second senior exec to depart Bacardi
- Portman finds against Diageo "mix it up" tagline
- Bacardi sees North America president step down