Cape's young pretenders
In the first of her column's from South Africa, MW Sue van Wyk takes a closer look at the Cape's Young Wine Show and wonders can the market peak too early? To my knowledge South Africa is the only wine producing country, in the Old or New World, which invites its wine producers to put their wines of the recent harvest in the dock a mere five months after the harvest.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-drinks gives you the widest beverage market coverage.
Paid just-drinks members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Olly Wehring, editor of just-drinks
- The decline of the flagship beer brand - Comment
- Craft spirits shake-out will be just the beginning
- Job cuts not the whole story at AB InBev - Comment
- Interview- Veltins export manager Udo Bruns
- How Treasury is rewriting the rule book - Comment
- Diageo revamps Gordon's gin bottle in UK
- Craft Brew Alliance poised for AB InBev takeover?
- Pernod deal rescues Corby's FY
- Diageo's Guinness Rye Pale Ale - NPD
- AB InBev to cull 5,500 jobs after SABMiller buy
- The Next Seven Big Beverage Markets
- Global rum insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global RTD insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Carlsberg AS (CARL B) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
- Adultifying Soft Drinks; Capitalizing on rising adult demand for non-alcoholic beverages