Cape's young pretenders
In the first of her column's from South Africa, MW Sue van Wyk takes a closer look at the Cape's Young Wine Show and wonders can the market peak too early? To my knowledge South Africa is the only wine producing country, in the Old or New World, which invites its wine producers to put their wines of the recent harvest in the dock a mere five months after the harvest.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-drinks gives you the widest beverage market coverage.
Paid just-drinks members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 14 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Olly Wehring, editor of just-drinks
- Analysis - SABMiller's Australian issues continue
- PepsiCo to consider more re-franchising - CEO
- Focus - SABMiller's Q1 Performance by Region
- Analysis - Coca-Cola fails confidence test
- Brazil could have been worse - Coca-Cola Co CEO
- Diageo's Captain Morgan Facebook ad banned
- Sales, profits fall at Moet Hennessy in H1
- Diageo silent over Shuijingfang writedown report
- Champagne Nicolas Feuillatte appoints new CEO
- Alcohol retailer group appoints new chairman