Cadbury/Pepsi rivalry casts doubt over All Sport speculation
Just weeks after just-drinks.com reported that Pepsi might look to off load some of its brands in order to gain approval for its Quaker Oats acquisition, speculation is mounting that Cadbury Schweppes is considering a bid for PepsiCo's All Sport brand. But as Sarah Diston reports a battle for market share in Europe may be a higher priority for both companies.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-drinks gives you the widest beverage market coverage.
Paid just-drinks members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 14 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Olly Wehring, editor of just-drinks
- just The Preview - Diageo's FY preliminaries
- Diageo chief admits "tougher than expected" year
- Focus - Diageo's FY Performance by Region, Brand
- Molson Coors CEO exit - Mega-Merger on hold?
- Comment - Beer - What’s in a (Brand) Name?
- ASA bans Jägermeister TV ad
- Belvédère chairman to step down
- Diageo boosts exec committee
- Diageo silent over Shuijingfang writedown report
- Diageo writes down Shuijingfang value by GBP264m