Analysis - The Resurgence of IPOs in the Drinks Sector
The London Stock Exchange recently announced that 2013 was its best year for flotations since 2007, with 105 companies raising a combined GBP15.7bn (US$25.73bn) from initial public offerings (IPOs) in the year. Of these, 43 businesses floated on the Main Market and a further 62 groups listed on AIM.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-drinks gives you the widest beverage market coverage.
Paid just-drinks members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Olly Wehring, editor of just-drinks
- Carlsberg's Q4 & full-year results - Preview
- Six key trends for alcoholic drinks in 2016
- Key trends for beer in 2016 - Focus
- The global beer category - The facts
- Heineken Q4 & full-year results - Preview
- Asahi Group lines up Grolsch, Meantime, Peroni buy
- Diageo completes wine category exit in US
- Beam Suntory targets Kenya with Edrington/FIX
- SABMiller's Europe chief to join Britvic board
- William Grant & Sons restructures US team
- Global travel retail insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- What Next for Beer and Brewers Following the MegaBrew Deal?
- Global Beer Trends 2015 : Global Beer Trends and Long-term Forecasts
- Global Whiskey Market 2016-2020
- Global sparkling wine insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research