An IT approach to maximizing the benefits of HACCP
Most companies now have some sort of HazardAnalysis at Critical Control Point (HACCP) data following the elevation of risk assessmentto a legal requirement for food businesses. However, it is often perceived as a 'necessarychore' rather than a business critical mission providing real benefits. This is becausefor a HACCP system to work as it should, there needs to be a constant review andverification against actual factory practices and test results. If a manual system isused, review and corresponding document updates and issue control becomes a paperworknightmare. New developments in IT integration can provide a better solution.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-drinks gives you the widest beverage market coverage.
Paid just-drinks members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 14 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Olly Wehring, editor of just-drinks
- just The Preview - Diageo's FY preliminaries
- Diageo chief admits "tougher than expected" year
- Focus - Diageo's FY Performance by Region, Brand
- Molson Coors CEO exit - Mega-Merger on hold?
- Comment - Beer - What’s in a (Brand) Name?
- ASA bans Jägermeister TV ad
- Belvédère chairman to step down
- Diageo boosts exec committee
- Diageo silent over Shuijingfang writedown report
- Diageo bags Facebook unit boss as director