AmBev merger complete but integration will take time
At the end of the 19th century, Sao Paulo was the location of the first 52 breweries in Brazil. During the next 100 years, the beer industry would change and develop to become the national icon that it is today. In a country where beer is more heavily consumed than milk per capita, competitors are concerned that the recent merger of the two largest brewers in Brazil, Antartica and Brahma, will drastically effect the country's beverage market.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-drinks gives you the widest beverage market coverage.
Paid just-drinks members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 14 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Olly Wehring, editor of just-drinks
- Diageo chief admits "tougher than expected" year
- Focus - Diageo's FY Performance by Region, Brand
- just The Preview - Diageo's FY preliminaries
- Will Diageo seize the day as "nadir" reached?
- Molson Coors CEO exit - Mega-Merger on hold?
- ASA bans Jägermeister TV ad
- Belvédère chairman to step down
- Diageo boosts exec committee
- Diageo silent over Shuijingfang writedown report
- Remy Cointreau names liqueurs & spirits CEO