Mumm and Perrier-Jouët Champagnes: Allied Domecq unveils grand plans to make its marque
After its audacious snatch of G.H.Mumm and Perrier-Jouët Champagnes from the Seagram auction, Allied Domecq's wine division is now adapting to its new role as a Champagne House. Grahame Cox, ADSW (UK)'s marketing director and Peter Ayling, ADSW (UK)'s business development director, talk to Elliot Lane on the future of the grand marque, the Grand Prix and how the Argentine wine business is ready to topple its Chilean cousin.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-drinks gives you the widest beverage market coverage.
Paid just-drinks members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 14 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Olly Wehring, editor of just-drinks
- Allegro: The shape of things to come at Pernod?
- The End of the Road for International Beer Brands?
- Pernod Ricard's FY Performance by Region, Brand
- Pernod Ricard's Allegro cost-saving programme
- US craft vodka puts squeeze on Pernod's Absolut
- Pernod bemoans tough FY as sales, profits drop
- Pernod Ricard set for CMO switch
- ASA bans Jägermeister TV ad
- Scotch whisky leaders sign pro-UK letter
- Wine Australia reports death of UK, Europe boss