International Scientific Forum on Alcohol Research Critique 168: Effects of Alcohol on Blood Pressure in Women: A Randomised Trial
A recent paper describes the effects among 24 normotensive pre-menopausal women, all of whom were regular drinkers (of an average of two to three drinks per day), of the administration of two levels of alcohol in the form of red wine in a randomised clinical trial.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-drinks gives you the widest beverage market coverage.
Paid just-drinks members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Olly Wehring, editor of just-drinks
- Trump, local spirits and the IR role - The Analyst
- Interview - Bernstein analyst Trevor Stirling
- Diageo NA head on Trump, Millennials, Bourbon
- Is Irish whiskey ready to recognise its potential?
- Interview - Loch Lomond GTR head Andre de Almeida
- Beam Suntory opens global headquarters in Chicago
- Pernod Ricard offloads Domecq brandies, wines
- Diageo appoints first programmatic marketing head
- TWE renames Blossom Hill fruit wine range
- Diageo strike threat postponed with fresh vote