Fine wine: A new world coming
It happens twice a year in the wine world: history unfolds. Every new vintage rewrites the book. The first southern-hemisphere vintage of the new millennium has already made its mark; now we wait to see what Bordeaux, Burgundy and the rest of the northern hemisphere can manage for 2000. The only certainty is difference. Difference from what went before; difference from the performance of peers; difference from expectation itself. Therein lies the confounding joy of wine.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-drinks gives you the widest beverage market coverage.
Paid just-drinks members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 14 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Olly Wehring, editor of just-drinks
- Comment - Heineken's 'No' Cuts SABMiller Options
- Irish whiskey eyes a slice of Scotch's global pie
- SABMiller spurned by Heineken: The start of the en
- Guinness: A Great Day for St James's Gate
- William Grant and Drambuie: It Had to be You
- Patron Spirits' Patron Citrónge Lime
- Wm Grant CMO to head Orangina Scweppes Int'l
- Heineken rejects SABMiller purchase proposal
- Scottish leader speaks out over Scotch whisky
- SABMiller, Heineken silent on takeover offer talk