Fine wine: A new world coming
It happens twice a year in the wine world: history unfolds. Every new vintage rewrites the book. The first southern-hemisphere vintage of the new millennium has already made its mark; now we wait to see what Bordeaux, Burgundy and the rest of the northern hemisphere can manage for 2000. The only certainty is difference. Difference from what went before; difference from the performance of peers; difference from expectation itself. Therein lies the confounding joy of wine.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-drinks gives you the widest beverage market coverage.
Paid just-drinks members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 14 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Olly Wehring, editor of just-drinks
- Interview - Bacardi global marketing boss, whisky
- Has Coca-Cola Jumped From Frying Pan to Fire?
- Constellation grapples with glass as reality bites
- Focus - Heineken's H1 Performance by Region
- Brewers Feel Prolonged Russian Winter
- Diageo doubles intake for spirits start-ups scheme
- Second senior exec to depart Bacardi
- Diageo appoints head for Asia marketing unit
- Bacardi sees North America president step down
- Portman finds against Diageo "mix it up" tagline