Research - Packaging: A key trend in a recessionary world
While the unprecedented global financial contraction is enforcing changes in consumption patterns, innovation is retaining its focal role as a primary driver for the alcoholic drinks industry, according to Euromonitor International's latest global briefing 'Product Developments in a Recessionary World'. Packaging reformulation is hence identified as one of the key strategies for retaining faltering audiences and expanding penetration rates for alcoholic drinks sales around the globe. Spiros Malandrakis, alcoholic drinks analyst at Euromonitor International, investigates.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-drinks gives you the widest beverage market coverage.
Paid just-drinks members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Olly Wehring, editor of just-drinks
- Is Irish whiskey ready to recognise its potential?
- Interview - Bernstein analyst Trevor Stirling
- Cannabis – A clear and present danger to alcohol
- The European beer market - Focus
- Trump, local spirits and the IR role - The Analyst
- Diageo appoints first programmatic marketing head
- Diageo strike threat postponed with fresh vote
- Remy snaps up Seattle's Westland Distillery
- Diageo reaches deal in Stitzel legal row
- Sazerac poaches ex-Diageo government director