Research - Packaging: A key trend in a recessionary world
While the unprecedented global financial contraction is enforcing changes in consumption patterns, innovation is retaining its focal role as a primary driver for the alcoholic drinks industry, according to Euromonitor International's latest global briefing 'Product Developments in a Recessionary World'. Packaging reformulation is hence identified as one of the key strategies for retaining faltering audiences and expanding penetration rates for alcoholic drinks sales around the globe. Spiros Malandrakis, alcoholic drinks analyst at Euromonitor International, investigates.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-drinks gives you the widest beverage market coverage.
Paid just-drinks members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Olly Wehring, editor of just-drinks
- Interview - Pernod Ricard's luxury director
- What's coming up in wine in 2017? - Comment
- Chile's winemakers caught out by Brexit "disease"
- The just-drinks Analyst - 2017 forecasts
- What's coming up in beer in 2017? - Comment
- Diageo Australia names new commercial head
- Suntory sends staff to fat camp - report
- Edrington readies Americas, GTR exec switches
- "Beer and weed are complements" - analyst
- High-end Cognac making recovery in China - Pernod
- Global vodka insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- The Next Seven Big Beverage Markets
- Global Cognac insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Darker Than Before: Global Prospects for Brown Spirits
- Global gin insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends