Research - Packaging: A key trend in a recessionary world
While the unprecedented global financial contraction is enforcing changes in consumption patterns, innovation is retaining its focal role as a primary driver for the alcoholic drinks industry, according to Euromonitor International's latest global briefing 'Product Developments in a Recessionary World'. Packaging reformulation is hence identified as one of the key strategies for retaining faltering audiences and expanding penetration rates for alcoholic drinks sales around the globe. Spiros Malandrakis, alcoholic drinks analyst at Euromonitor International, investigates.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-drinks gives you the widest beverage market coverage.
Paid just-drinks members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 14 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Olly Wehring, editor of just-drinks
- The End of the Road for International Beer Brands?
- Allegro: The shape of things to come at Pernod?
- Pernod Ricard's FY Performance by Region, Brand
- Comment - Another One Bites Bacardi's Dust
- US craft vodka puts squeeze on Pernod's Absolut
- Pernod bemoans tough FY as sales, profits drop
- ASA bans Jägermeister TV ad
- Pernod Ricard set for CMO switch
- Scotch whisky leaders sign pro-UK letter
- Molson Coors appoints Europe CEO