2000 Harvest Report
just-drinks.com analyses the latest harvest reports from Europe's top wine growing regions. Bordeaux The year 2000 began with a wet though mild spring, flowering took place slightly earlier than usual, though the fruit set suggested harvest levels would be down on the large 1999 crop. June was disappointingly cloudy and humid while July was even worse. Growers had to treat the vines regularly against diseases during this period. Without an improvement, 2000 looked set to be the worst vintage since 1992.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-drinks gives you the widest beverage market coverage.
Paid just-drinks members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 14 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Olly Wehring, editor of just-drinks
- just The Preview - Diageo's FY preliminaries
- Diageo chief admits "tougher than expected" year
- Focus - Diageo's FY Performance by Region, Brand
- Molson Coors CEO exit - Mega-Merger on hold?
- Comment - Beer - What’s in a (Brand) Name?
- ASA bans Jägermeister TV ad
- Belvédère chairman to step down
- Diageo boosts exec committee
- Diageo silent over Shuijingfang writedown report
- Diageo writes down Shuijingfang value by GBP264m