What is RSS?
RSS (which stands for Really Simple Syndication) is used by millions of people to keep up to date with the latest content from their favourite sites. Many news and comment websites, including this site, choose to distribute their content using RSS technology.
Our RSS Feeds
This website publishes a series of RSS feeds for you to use to receive our latest content in a globally recognised format.
Why should I use RSS?
RSS allows you to receive the latest news and comment from this site without having to manually visit the site multiple times a day. Many people use RSS readers to combine RSS feeds from multiple sites, making it easy to keep on top of your most trusted websites.
How do I read an RSS feed?
There are number of popular RSS feed readers (also known as RSS aggregators) available for your desktop, tablet and mobile which allow you to read RSS feeds, including the RSS feeds this site provides. RSS feed readers are the equivalent of web browsers for RSS content – turning the feed into a human readable format.
Popular feed readers include Feedly, Flipboard, Pulse and CommaFeed. Once installed, you simply need to add our RSS feeds to the feed reader and the latest stories will be automatically downloaded to your device.
How do I find your RSS feeds?
All of our RSS feeds can be found below. They can also be found on our website whenever you see the orange RSS logo (see below).
You will find that the majority of modern web browsers, including Chrome, Internet Explorer, Firefox and Safari will find feeds automatically when you visit a site - showing the RSS icon when they locate a feed.
Use of our RSS feeds
We welcome you to use this website’s RSS feed as part of your website. However, we ask that you attribute our content properly by detailing the name of this site next to the feed. This site does not make any warranty with regards the validity of the RSS feeds supplied and we will not accept any liability for our feeds.
- SABMiller & Meantime: Notes for the New Owner
- Comment - How to Target Cognac's Mok Generation?
- Analysis - The Value of Prosecco
- Analysis - Keurig Kold fails to impress
- Focus - The Prosecco shortage that isn't
- Whyte & Mackay takes on Flor de Caña in UK
- Diageo takes Baileys, Gordon's marketing in-house
- Carlsberg cuts 180 staff
- Suntory to buy Japan Tobacco beverage unit
- Mixto Tequila poised for "golden age"
- Global Tequila insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Global Scotch whisky insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Global rum insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Africa: The Final Frontier for Beer
- Diageo plc (DGE) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review